AIA Life Insurance and Income Protection
With AIA Australia’s MaxLife Life Protect and MaxLife Income Protect you get real rewards and incentives to help you live your best life today, with protection you can rely on for tomorrow. Find out how Mark and his family were supported when he was diagnosed with cancer.
Protect yourself with a trusted brand
- 3.8 million Australians and their families protected.
- Almost 50 years experience in Australia.
- Paid over $2.2 billion in claims in 2020.
Easy online application
- Fast online quote, application and payment.
- Cover in 20 minutes online.
- No medical tests needed.
- Digital, webchat and call centre support available.
- Critical illness or injury and total and permanent disability cover also available.
Many discount options available**
- Ongoing 10% online discount for the life of your policy.
- 5% Partner discount for you and your partner when you both take out on both your MaxLife policies. ‡
- Purchase MaxLife Life Protect and MaxLife Income Protect policies for a 5% ongoing discount across both policies. †
- 5% Life and Health Discount on your MaxLife policy for holding eligible Life and Health Insurance policies with AIA Australia.^
- Achieve AIA Vitality Silver Status and get 10% off your MaxLife Life Protect premium or 5% off your MaxLife Income Protect premium at your next policy anniversary date.
AIA Vitality – be rewarded for making healthier choices
- Earn AIA Vitality Points for making healthier lifestyle choices, including reaching weekly physical activity levels and getting those important preventative checks.
- You can earn AIA Vitality Points by learning about and improving your current state of health in areas such as nutrition, exercise and mental wellbeing.
- Points contribute to your overall AIA Vitality Status (Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum).
- Your Status will determine the level of discount you’re able to receive on some of AIA Vitality’s rewards including your insurance premium, cashback on eligible Virgin Australia flights and discounts on endota spa e-Gift cards.
- Find out how Vitality helped one woman detect breast cancer.
*To be eligible for the offer, customers must purchase a MaxLife Life Protect or MaxLife Income Protect policy online or by phone between 9:00am AEST 1 October 2021 to 5:00pm AEST 30 November 2021 and pay the premiums of that policy for at least 90 consecutive days from the date of purchase. Limit one WISH Gift Card per person per policy. Gift card offer is up to $249 in premium annually receives a $50 WISH Gift Card; $250 to $499 in premium annually receives a $75 WISH Gift Card; $500 to $749 in premium annually receives a $100 WISH Gift Card; $749 or more in premium annually receives a $200 WISH Gift Card. WISH Gift Cards will be issued approximately 90 days after the policy purchase date. You must provide a valid email address to be contacted.
The MaxLife suite of products are issued by AIA Australia Limited ABN 79 004 837 861 AFSL 230043 (AIAA) trading as MaxLife. You should consider factors like your objectives, financial situation and needs and read the relevant MaxLife Life Protect PDS and MaxLife Income Protect PDS before deciding to acquire or continue to hold a financial product.
**Discounts are applied multiplicatively.
‡ To be eligible for the Partner discount, you and your Partner must be living at the same residential address and have purchased both policies on or after 1 October 2021. The discount will continue to apply whilst both eligible policies remain in place. For discount terms please refer to the PDS.
† Both MaxLife policies must insure the same person (same name, date of birth and address must be listed on both policies). If you qualify, the discount will be applied to eligible policies issued on or after 1 October 2021. The discount will continue to apply whilst both eligible policies remain in force. For discount terms please refer to the PDS.
^To qualify for the 5% Life and Health Discount on your MaxLife policy, you must hold both an eligible AIA Health Insurance Policy purchased through a non-bank aligned AIA Health partner and an eligible MaxLife policy. Both the AIA Health and MaxLife policies must insure the same person (same name and date of birth must appear on both policies) and have a common mailing address listed.
Access to AIA Vitality is governed by the terms and conditions of the program. To be eligible to join the AIA Vitality program your annual premium needs to be equal to or greater than $750 per person per policy. AIA Vitality partners, benefits and rewards are subject to change at any time. For the most up-to-date information and to view the AIA Vitality Terms and Conditions see aiavitality.com.au. Partner terms and conditions may also apply.
AIA Australia has prepared a Target Market Determination which describes the class of consumers that comprise the target market for this product. The Target Market Determination can be sourced at aia.com.au/tmds.
AIA Australia has adopted the Life Insurance Code of Practice, which contains minimum standards of service that customers can expect from insurers. The Code can be found at www.fsc.org.au.