Check List: You will need the following to complete your Will.
Creating a legally recognised Will is a quick easy 9-step process. Payment is only made at the end prior to reviewing and submitting your Will.
Your Wills will generate a legally valid Will, taking into consideration different State and Territory law.
You are about to make some important decisions. Here is the important information you will need:
- STEP 3 asks about ‘Executors’ – this is the part where you name the person who you want to manage your affairs.
- STEP 4 talks about ‘Assets & Liabilities’ – you can list all your assets here.
- If the decision is clear in your mind as to who you would like to leave your Estate to, and it falls into one of these 4 categories:
- All to my Partner / Wife / Husband
- All to my child
- Split among my children
You can fast track through Step 4 making the whole processes even faster.
- STEP 5 talks about ‘Guardians’ – this is the part where you name the person who you want to be the primary guardian of your children.
- STEP 6 talks about a ‘Carer’ – this where you name the person you would like to be the carer of your pet/s.
- STEP 7 talks about ‘Bequests ‘Gifts in Wills’ – this is where you nominate any friends, families or charities that you would like to leave any gifts to.
- STEP 8 is the all-important ‘Residual of Estate’ – this section asks you to nominate who you would like to leave your possessions to.
Got questions? We’ve got answers: https://www.yourwills.com.au/faqs/
Or if you have a more specific question, get in touch: email@example.com
How Do I Get My Will Once I’ve Completed the Steps?
Once complete, just download the PDF and print it out. A copy of your Will, will also be emailed to your nominated email account. Then it’s time to have your Will witnessed. To officially finalise your legally binding Will, ensure you have two independent individuals (over the age of 18) witness you signing each page of your Will – including the all-important very last page. Your witnesses then need to sign each page of your Will too. Done! It’s that easy!