Your Wills is an Australian based company that offers you a simple, straightforward solution for you to create a legally recognised Will and testament online. This is a solution made for everyday Australians.
Since we launched, we’ve received an overwhelming amount of requests from people wanting to make changes to their online Will and testament in Australia. We get it. Things change. Circumstances, home addresses, relationships, charity preferences, births, deaths and marriages!
Taking the business of an ever changing every day life on board, we have developed our Premium Package.
Whether the change you wish to make to your online Will and testament is big or small, our Premium Will Package gives you the flexibility to do this anywhere and more importantly anytime.
The Premium Package includes:
- 1 Will 12 month subscription purchase at $149.95 plus GST.
- You will be able to edit your Will up to 3 times (within 12 months of purchase).
- Storing Will data on Amazon Web Service (AWS) using 256-Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption.
- Ability to further purchase an annual subscription of $149.95 plus GST to continue to host your encrypted Will on the Your Wills Website and be able to edit your Will up to 3 times easily per year (within 12 months of purchasing an annual subscription).
- Will information will be held on the cloud only for 12 months if annual subscription is not renewed.
For the highest security available, we use the industry standard 256-AES encryption. We recommend to setup multi-factor authentication by downloading the Google multi-factor Authentication app on your phone which will generate a one-time code each time you login.
Google multi-factor Authentication can appear to be overwhelming if you don’t think you’re tech savvy, but it’s actually quite straightforward. Ask a friend, son or daughter for help if you’re not sure.
For more information please click on the below support link.
If you’re an everyday Australian looking to complete a legally binding Will and testament online, this is where we come in.
Here’s the fast facts:
- There are only 9 simple steps from start to finish to complete your Will
- No payment required until after you’ve completed Step 8 – then review and submit your Will.
- To officially finalise your legally binding Will, ensure you have two independent individuals (over the age of 18) witness you signing each page of your Will – including the all-important very last page. Your witnesses then need to sign each page of your Will too. Your witnesses must use exactly the same pen you used to sign your Will. Done! It’s that easy!
We also offer Will Sharing Service that allows you to share an unsigned copy of your Will with your Executor, Accountant, Lawyer, Family member/s and or Trusted Friend.
Got questions? We’ve got answers: https://www.yourwills.com.au/faqs/
Or if you’ve got a more specific question, get in touch: email@example.com
Ready to be a responsible adult? Get started here: https://www.yourwills.com.au/wizard/register
Where there’s a Will, there’s a way.