Since Your Wills launched in 2019, a lot has changed in Australia – and the world.
Australians now have the time (and yet another good reason) to consider their own mortality in an entirely new light. There has never been a more important time to ensure you have a legal Will. Your Wills is the perfect place to complete your Will online at https://www.yourwills.com.au/ at an affordable price.
Just like the world around us changes, our own personal circumstances change too. Whether it’s a new partner, a new address, change of ownership of property or valuables, it’s up to each individual Australian to ensure their living Wills are up to date and reflective of their current circumstances.
With that in mind, we’ve launched our new Platinum Package.
Whether the change you wish to make to your online Will and testament is big or small, our Platinum Package gives you the flexibility to do this anywhere and more importantly anytime.
The Platinum Package ($349.95 + GST) includes:
- Two phone consultations with a lawyer from SLF Lawyers regarding matters pertaining to your Will (within 12 months of purchase). Maximum one call per 6 month period.
- Unlimited Will edits (within 12 months of purchase).
- We will store your Will data on Amazon Web Service (AWS) using 256-Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption.
- Ability to renew your annual subscription for $349.95 plus GST each year. This ensures that your legally recognised, encrypted Will is hosted on the Your Wills Website along with unlimited Will edits (within 12 months of purchasing your annual subscription).
- Note: your legally recognised, encrypted Will and testament will only be hosted for a maximum of 12 months if your annual subscription is not renewed.
For the highest security available, we use the industry standard 256-AES encryption. We recommend you setup multi-factor authentication by downloading the Google multi-factor Authentication app on your phone which will generate a one-time code each time you login.
Google multi-factor Authentication can appear to be overwhelming if you don’t think you’re tech savvy, but it’s actually quite straightforward. For more information please click on the below support link:
If your Accountant, Adviser, Mortgage Broker or Aged Care Specialist has not spoken with you about writing or updating your legally recognised Will, it’s time to take matters into your own hands. It’s time to protect yourself and your loved ones.
However, if you’d prefer for your Accountant, Adviser, Mortgage Broker or Aged Care Specialist speak with us before you complete your Will online, we’d be more than happy to chat through the details with them. Just get them to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +61 3 8415 6622
In these unprecedented and uncertain times, we’re here to help you make your dedication formal. To make it count. To do it your way. We don’t have to play a big role in your life, we just need a cameo, every now and then.
Here are the fast facts:
- Your Wills is an Australian-based company (supported by SLF Lawyers) that offers you a simple to use, straightforward solution allowing you to cost effectively create a legally recognised Will online from the comfort of your own home. No need to meet a lawyer face to face – your legally recognised Will will be delivered straight to your inbox.
- There are only 9 simple steps from start to finish to complete your Will.
- No payment required until after you’ve completed Step 8 – then review and submit your Will.
- Once complete, just download the PDF and print it out. Then it’s time to have your Will witnessed.
- To officially finalise your legally binding Will, ensure you have two independent individuals (over the age of 18) witness you signing each page of your Will – including the all-important very last page. Your witnesses then need to sign each page of your Will too. Your witnesses must use exactly the same pen you used to sign your Will. Done! It’s that easy!
Your Wills also offers a Will Sharing Service that allows you to share an unsigned copy of your Will with your Executor, Accountant, Lawyer, family member/s or a trusted friend. Because what good is taking the time to carefully write your Will when no one knows where to find it!
Time to get started? https://www.yourwills.com.au/wizard/register
Where there’s a Will, there’s a way. https://youtu.be/-PPyhAK5GHE